We're BAACCCK
Other than our airline adventures with the "family friendly" South.West airlines *smirking* and Ms. Ayana feeling the need to wander the 3 different airports we happened to land on it was a snap *snappin fingers* getting here. *cough* One of these days I'll have to tell the story of how quickly flying with children can get one put off airplanes BEFORE they even board. I watched in horror as this almost happened to a poor lady on the same flight as ours. *shakin head*
Well that's all for now. Hopefully I'll have some pics to share of our traveling adventures or maybe even an update from the hubby. Now that we've reached the 21st century here in "Da Lou" (i.e. an internet connection) I can get up to speed.
"I'll be back" *chuckle to self*
*smoochies* Lady Richardson
Labels: new home, relocating
6 Comments:
At 4:08 PM, April 16, 2008,
Carmell said…
l knew ya'll was in the ghetto when i sayw that picture... thats the only place that style house is! glad you all are settling in.
At 8:07 PM, April 16, 2008,
AR Gal said…
Glad you all made it safe and sound! Be sure to check out the zoo when you all have a free moment. It's not half bad AND it's FREE.
At 11:53 PM, April 16, 2008,
*Tanyetta* said…
Welcome back and glad you had a safe trip!
At 11:08 AM, April 17, 2008,
The Brown Blogger said…
Well dammit I'm hoping all is well in getting settling in. Some folks in Chicago are still living out of boxes because they haven't unpacked all the way yet.
And I'm hoping that there is some semblance of a Whole Foods in your neck of the woods.
At 8:26 PM, April 22, 2008,
Bliss said…
girl you are sooooo silly! the "middle west", like y'all are living in hobbit land or something. LOL
y'all got a basement? girl that's one thing i don't miss from back home cuz it's rarer than hen's teeth to see one where we are.
glad the little ladies like their new nest. :-)
At 2:19 PM, April 23, 2008,
Lisa R Charles said…
Welcome back!!!! I missed you and I'm so happy everyone is doing well.
Gotta run, but I'll be back later to read up about your new home and comment.
BTW: It's BEAUTIFUL!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home